All Grading Sizes of Garments and Avatars can be compared on one screen.
※ Note: Grading Review is activated based on the Saved 3D State.
Main Menu ▶ Mode on top right ▶ REVIEW
- Select the tool/menu indicated in Location
→ Switch to Review Mode.
→ 3D windows are displayed on one screen according to the number of grading sizes.
- Move, zoom and rotate the view of the 3D window.
→ The view of all 3D windows is adjusted.
- Click the icon at the top to set the rendering status of the garment and avatar.
→ It is applied to all 3D windows at once.
- Enter the width and height directly to adjust the size of each 3D window.
→ Each 3D window size changes according to the size which you entered.
- Click the Layout to set the 3D window layout (Warp / Horizontal / Vertical)
→ It will be changed to the corresponding layout.
- In order to return to the initial layout, click the Reset Layout
- Click the Full Screen
→ The Screen is converted to Full Screen according to the monitor size as set.
- Press the ESC key on your keyboard to exit Full Screen.
- Click the Save and specify a name and path.
→ The Snapshot window appears.
- Check the option to save Transparent Background and Separate Images and click the 'Save'.
→ The image is saved according to the set layout.