Edit the grading size applied to the Pattern
Main Menu ▶ 2D Pattern ▶ Edit Grading / Edit Curve Grading
2D Toolbar ▶ Edit Grading / Edit Curve Grading (ver 6.0)
- To edit the grading value, click the check box to the right of the Size to be based.
→ The size checked is set to Base.
- Select the tool/menu indicated in Location
- Click the pattern outline or point.
→ The grading properties appear in the property editor.
- Set the following properties or edit the grading value with the arrow keys on the keyboard.
Properties Description Distance For each size, set the distance from the segment or point of the base size Offset Set the offset between each size. When the All value is changed, the offset between all sizes is applied equally to the corresponding value. Arrow Key Movement Set the movement distance of the arrow keys.
- Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
- Right-click on the pattern outline and point.
→ A right-click pop-up menu appears.
- Click the menu as needed
Menu Description Remove Graded size The grading applied to the selected pattern is removed. Copy / Paste
Copy and paste the grading value of the selected point.
Flip Horizontally /Vertically The grading applied to the selected segment is flipped horizontally/vertically Align (ver 6.1) Rearrange grading by Pattern/Segment/Point.