Pair Avatar for Grading Size (ver 6.0)Follow
Add Avatars for each graded size.
Object Browser ▶ Grading tab
- After grading the pattern, click the Pair Avatar tab.
→ It appears the same as the items in the Size tab.
→ The Avatar in the 3D window is applied to all sizes by default.
→ If there are two or more size groups, they are combined and displayed based on the Base Size.
- Click the Pair 3D Form on the right side of the Base Size item to add an avatar.
→ The Avatar in the 3D window is replaced with the added Avatar.
→ An Avatar is added under the Size list with the corresponding file name.
- Click Pair 3D Form again to change to another Avatar or click the Delete button to delete it.
→ The Avatar will be changed or deleted.
- If an Avatar is added in the list other than Base Size, the Avatar in the 3D window is maintained and when changed to Base, the Avatar and Garment are loaded together.
- If the Size without an Avatar to Base, only garments are loaded.