Add and Apply patterns of multiple sizes.
Object Browser ▶ Grading tab
- Click the Add button.
→ Size Group is created, and one size is created in the group.
- Click the + button to the right of Size Group.
→ A new size is added to the group.
- After selecting the pattern to apply grading, click (Apply to Selected Pattern) on the right side of the Size Group.
→ The Size Group is applied to the selected pattern.
- Or Click (Assign To New Grading Rule)
→ It is applied at the same time as adding a new Size Group.
- Click the Size Group or Size.
→ The properties appear in the Property Editor.
- Set the following properties.
Properties Description Name Set the name of the Size Group and Size. Color Set the color of the grading segments to be displayed in the 2D pattern. Show Shows or hides the grading segments displayed in the 2D pattern.
※Note: Load the RUL file corresponding to the pattern by clickingOpen Grade Rule at the top right of the size group. (ver 6.1)