Hello Community. I have been learning a lot about 3D modeling using online training, either paid on Udemy or free tutorials on YouTube.
So, I decided we need an Absolute Beginners CLO3D course and later on an Intermediate one to help our newcomers get up to speed with this great software.
My plan is to have free portions of the course but have the complete series as a paid course in Udemy or other platforms later. I think we can all benefit.
How can you contribute you ask yourself?
I'd like to gather feedback from you as to:
- What are the topics a beginner would like to see.
- What are the topics suitable for an Intermediate course.
- What kind of garments or accessories one should use as examples.
- What are the pre-requisites for the Beginners and Intermediate courses.
- Any suggestions to make this a great resource.
What's in it for you, you ask again?
Besides helping make this community bigger and supporting our developers to make a better software, I plan to give out some coupons to people that join the community in order to promote the training and benefit all of us here.
Unfortunately this is a "slow" community in terms of debates, feedback discussions, etc. I believe it could be because of the sheer number of users, the industry we're in or I'm not sure. I hope I can get dozens of posts with hundreds of ideas from you.
I'm excited about this new project and your support!
If you'd like to be notified of the progress you can follow me on