Avatar Pose on the floor NOT on the floor
Avatar - Shoes come off of feet
Avatar heels - NOT CORRECT - Mara - A million sad faces :(
there is good news. You can apply animation of old avatars (from version 4.2.)
@arhimed I agree it is possible but the coders need to look at it and add it back since her foot position is not accurate. Your model is walking out of her measurement :D
My model foot pose is off.
I am surprised no one has answered this post it is not a small subject.
See the video has all the glitches in it, plus some more https://youtu.be/9B6OGaFqflA
Hi arhimed and dorelle22 ,
Sorry for my belated reply.
I am checking these issues with the developer in charge of avatars!
Let me get back to you ASAP!
arhimed & dorelle22
First of all, it is so much appreciated for you guys to report all these issues :) Based on your feedback, our Dev team is constantly working to make an improved Avatar Editing. Let me explain the issues in order first and then I'll deliver the rest of the issues after the additional investigation.
1. It is an issue caused by uneven mesh and the developer is trying to involve the fixed avatars in the near future version.
2. Avatars are based on data that actually scan of person's body so that all avatars are not identical in appearance. May I ask if the appearance of the avatar like the above is uncomfortable to work with a garment? Thanks in advance.
3. It will be fixed soon in the near future version! :)
4. When applying a pose to a new avatar, open with "Joint Rotation Only" to load normal pose as expected.
5. dorelle22 , would you let me know exactly how this issue occurs?
6. As you may know, there are four poses for an avatar. 01_Dehttps://files.slack.com/files-pri/T04BT3VBR-FGE6KPY30/image.pngfault & 02_Attention poses are for high heels and 03_Flatfloor_Dafault & 04_Flatfloor_Attention poses are for flat shoes. The above issue happens when a pose for flat is loaded with high heels on.
7. Motions will be involved in the near future version, maybe 5.1. Also, new motions and poses will be added together. Please hang tight!
8. This issue will also be fixed in the near further version with the #1 issue.
Please let me know if you have any further questions and, as I mentioned at first, I'll get back to you with the other issues later.
9. Feedback for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B6OGaFqflA&feature=youtu.be
Hi arhimed ,
Would you please let me know how I can replicate this symptom?
I using the Total Body option to create an overall shape "Total Height"
I need to do a fitting of industrial clothes on standard European sizes. I took an avatar and drove the numbers from the Alvanon table. All avatars that I get from the table Alvanon have a large, bulging belly like in pregnant women. You did not correctly distribute the morphs. Everything is added forward. The back is very perebisty, so the belly is big. The legs above the knees have an unnatural thickening. Feet shape. Shin arched, Ankle must move back.
Drop the waist for an avatar below. No one measures the waist under the ribs. Waist is measured at the narrowest point. Where did you see such a high waist. Either make a normal scan or hire a sculptor who knows anatomy. Very raw work
I was able to get a very close measurement using the Alvanon chart. I noticed some of the same issues. Mainly when the heel pose is applied it throws all the Avatar and all the measurements off. I have to use 2 avatars. One with heels and one without. Below is the result. I find the heels pose is the issue along with some of the non-adjustable points being misaligned. I made a few errors only slight from one avatar but most points are the same.
Also following this measurement and not the actual sleeve length helped to reduce the bulge.
Sorry for my belated comment! It was a bit hectic last week. Wow, your interests in avatar editing are enormous! Thanks. Let me deliver the developer’s feedback in order!
There was a problem of skeleton and skin being separated in our beta version, and the official 5.0.100 version was recently released. In official 5.0.100 version, almost every problem was solved and included. It is highly recommended trying out our official version and let me know if you have any further opinion on this.