I am spending already a few hours for this buckle setting. 1st buckle was ok, but from 2nd buckle, it show so much collision or friction problem.
changed fabric and trim offset and collision mm, but it does not go away.
Please help and advise what I should do.
Hi sudolisa, I had the same problem.
I tried different setup too both for the avatar buckle and the patter. they are quite similar to yours. I use a skin offset of 1 for the buckle.
For the belt thickness collision, 0,6 and I use a thickness rendering of 1,2 mm.
I also draw four internal lines to help the belt turn around the middle pipe of the buckle giving the needed fold angle.
I think the problem in some parts is tied to the obj itself. I made my buckle in Blender. Which software did you use to make yours? It looks pretty good.
When I tried to increase the mesh of the obj in Blender and reported in Clo the collision problem got worse.
To keep the central hole in the correct position I must put pins around it..
Thanks for sharing your experience. let me try as your suggestion. Too much hidden setting is needed, hoping Clo team makes some better solution in the future.
My buckle is CLO, I added Tube trim (code end) to buckle to give some accent. I may use Blender for more creative design later on.
It really helped! Seriously I could not make any progress yesterday after one buckle, now made complete buckles shose. Thank you!!
Hi sudolisa, I'm really happy that my suggestion helps you to solve the problem.
I want to add one thing, If you give the elastic property to the holes lines at 100% ratio value it will keep them more in shape along with the PD of 5.
Thank you Daniel!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.