Estimate cost per the number and price of fabric, buttons, and buttonholes.
Main Menu ▶ Editor ▶ BOM
- Select the indicated menu.
→ The mode is converted to BOM.
- Select the colorway to estimate the cost.
→ Fabric, button, buttonholes, topstitch, and zipper(ver 7.2) of the selected colorway appear.
- Assign units to each item and input cost per item.
→ The cost is calculated based on the input values.
→ The cost of all colorways shows on the top of the BOM Editor.
- As the estimated cost of fabric is calculated based on the Print Layout's fabric consumption, it is recommended to place Patterns in the Print Layout Mode first.
- Click the Update button on the right top corner of the BOM Editor after changing fabric and trims.