How to Fix the Error using Intel Graphics CardFollow
Learn how to resolve launching error using Intel HD Graphics.
Since this crashing is due to a Graphic driver which is automatically updated by Microsoft Windows, please re-install the Intel graphics driver after deactivating "Windows Automatic Updates".
- Please input "gpedit.msc" on Search tool and execute it.
- Local Group Policy Editor ▶ Computer Configuration ▶ Administrative Templates ▶ Windows Components ▶ Windows Updates ▶ activate "Do not include drivers with Windows Update"
※ Note: The option may not appear in the Window versions below. In this case, External Graphics card should be used.
(Please refer to Computer Specification)
Windows 7 Home Edition / Windows 10 Home Edition
- Device Manager ▶ Display Adapters ▶ Intel(R) HD Graphic ▶ Uninstall the device and driver software ▶ Reboot Windows
- Enter Intel Support Page and download and install the program of Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
- Start scanning the driver.
- Download and Reinstall the driver of Intel(R) HD Graphics.
- Verify the "22.214.171.12401" version is installed correctly.
Please reboot Windows.
- If the Error is not resolved with Case 1, please proceed Case 2 below.
If the Error is not resolved with Case 1, please proceed Case 2.
- Please enter Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* and Download & Install the driver.
- Approve overwrite to the previous version during Installation.