Shape Dart Cap
- Smooth Pattern outlines with darts.
- Select the Edit Pattern tool from the 2D toolbar.
- Hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and select two segments forming darts.
- Right-click on the select segments and select Shape Dart Cap from the pop-up menu.
- A black line appears showing how Pattern would look when darts are sewn.
-Click and drag the red point on the black line to modify the curve as needed
and hit the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Pattern outlines with the dart are edited based on the modification.
- Dart’s folded Pattern outlines appear as Baselines.