- Adjust properties for Binidngs.
- Select the Select Binding tool from the 3D toolbar.
※Note: Binding can also be selected with the Select/Move tool from the 3D toolbar.
- When the Binding tool is selected, the 3D garment turns translucent and segments with Binding appear in grey.
- Select the Binding to be edited.
- Selected Binding’s properties appear in the Property Editor.
- Name : Rename Binding’s name.
- Line Length: Check Binding’s length. However, it cannot be changed from the Property Editor.
- Width (mm): Adjust selected Binding’s width (1~30mm).
- Particle Distance (mm): Edit selected Binding’s Particle Distance (1~20mm).
- Sewing Line Type: Edit Binding’s Sewing Line Type.
- Fabric: Assign Fabric to the Binding.
Fabric styles in the Fabric Object Browser appear in a list.
- Arrangement: Place the Binding below or above the Pattern.