Troubleshooting "MSVCP100.dll was not found" Error Message.Follow
Learn how to resolve launching error with missing MSVCP100.dll
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and launch CLO again.
- If #1 doesn't work, update Windows up to date and reboot. Then, try launching CLO again.
- If you still cannot open CLO after proceeding #1 & 2, please download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2010 and try again.
- Lastly, if #1~3 doesn't work, download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2008 and try again.
- If all above procedures do not solve the problem, please contact us.