List of Contents
Create more dynamic animations with various camera positions and angles.
- Click where you want to add a keyframe on the timeline, or move the playhead to the desired position.
- Control the 3D Window view and click the Add/Replace Camera Keyframe button.
→ Keyframes are added based on the state of the controlled view.
- If you want to move and rotate the camera yourself, click Camera ViewFinder button.
→ The camera object is displayed in the 3D window, and the Camera Preview window (ViewFinder) appears.
※ Note: The screen size of the camera preview window is applied according to the size set in the render image properties. The window screen size can be adjusted by clicking and dragging the bottom left corner.
Click the camera or the point displayed on the target of the camera in the 3D window.
→ Gizmo appears.
Click and drag each axis of the gizmo to move it directly, or enter each value directly in the property editor.
→ A keyframe for that camera is added to the timeline at the position of the playhead.
※ Note: Click the group button at the top right of the gizmo to simultaneously move and rotate the camera and its position relative to its target.
- After selecting the added keyframe, then adjust the view.
→ The camera view of the keyframe is changed.
- Click and drag the added keyframe to the desired position.
→ The keyframe is moved to that position.
- Or right-click on the keyframe you want to delete.
→ The keyframe is deleted.
Show/Hide Camera Path
- Click the Show Camera Path button.
→ Shows or hides paths between camera positions for each keyframe.
Save/Open Camera Motion File
Click Main Menu » Save As/Open » Camera Motion.
→ A camera motion file (CAK) is saved or opened.