List of Contents
Organize the Moduler Library freely and bring garments to create blocks easily.
The hierarchical structure of the modular library is Group » Category » Style » Block , which is subdivided into four stages so that it can be classified according to the configuration you want.
NEW MODULAR LIBRARY
- Click the Add button on the top of the group tab, and then select the folder you want to add.
→ The selected folder will be added as a group.
- Double-click the added group folder, and click the Add button on the top of the category tab.
→ The Add Category window appears.
- Enter the category name and click the OK button.
→ The category is added to the selected group.
- Double-click the category folder in which you want to add a style, and click the Add button on the top of the style tab.
→ Style Section window appears.
→ If there is a garment in the 3D window, the thumbnail for that garment is automatically registered.
- If you want to register thumbnail manually, select Create New Thumnail and open the image file.
- Enter the name of the style and press OK button.
→ Style will be added with the thumbnail and the name.
- Double click the thumbnail of the style that you want to add block, then click the Add block type on the top right » Click the Create Block Section menu.
→ Create New Block Type window appears.
- After setting the information below, click the OK button.
Type Set the block type Tag
Enter the block tag.
If you need to add 2 or more of the same type, categorize them through tags.
When the types and tags are added in the same status, the existing block type will be overwritten
- First, open the garment file of the style you want to create as a block.
- Click the Add button on the right side of each block type.
→ The 2D window changes to Edit Mode for selecting patterns.
- In the 2D window, use shift key or drag the applicable patterns of the block then press Enter.
→ The Block Section window appears to save the block.
※ Note: when creating a block for the first time, specify block patterns for each type to save line segment and sewing information between each block together. Therefore, select each item in the Create Modular window that appears in that case, and repeat steps about 3-4 times.
After setting the thumbnail and file name of the block, click the OK button.
→ The Check Sewing window appears.
- Ensure that the block patterns are sewn well with other block patterns, then click the OK button.
If a sewing line reset is required, click the Cancel button to Edit Sewing and try again.
→ The selected patterns are created as a block of that type.