Deactivate CLO in websiteFollow
Applicable for: 5.0 and later
CLO product type: StandAlone Onlineauth only
- Worked with CLO on the office computer and try to log in to CLO with a home computer, it says that it is already in use.
- Tried to log in CLO on a new computer, it says that another computer is already in use.
- Worked on the desktop, and tried to log in to the laptop, it says that it is already in use.
How to deactivate
1) Log in to CLO website. https://www.clo3d.com/
2) Select the user ID at the top right and then select the "Subscription".
3) Click the "License Details" button.
4) Click the "Deactivate" link next to the subscription title.
- When the CLO software is running, the Deactivation button does not appear on the CLO website.
- After the CLO software has completely quit, a Deactivation button is displayed on the CLO website.
- If you exit by selecting "Log out" or "Deactivation" in the CLO software, the Deactivation button will not appear on the CLO website.
- Depending on the region, network, and CLO server status, there may be a delay in which the Deactivation button is displayed. (Up to 15 minutes)
- Deactivation does not cancel your CLO license or subscription.