Create and apply custom textures to buttons in CLO in order to express various button styles.
※ Note: Adobe Photoshop is needed to create custom button texture.
- Download custom button texture templates (.psd) provided below:
※ Note: Choose your desired button design and download respective custom button texture file as needed.
- Open downloaded .psd file in Adobe Photoshop.
→ The template is divided into three parts each representing front, back, and thread of the button.
- Open a texture image to be embedded to the template.
→ The texture will open in a new tab in Adobe Photoshop.
- Follow the path: Main Menu → Edit →
→ The selected texture will be added as a pattern in Adobe Photoshop.
- In the Layer Window, select the desired layer to be painted with the defined pattern. The Layer Window is located along the right side of the Adobe Photoshop Window.
- While the desired layer is selected, left click on the and select the defined pattern
→ The selected layer will be painted with the chosen pattern.
- Hide UV and Test layers, then save the image.
※ Note: Saving the image in .jpeg format is recommended.