CLO_Standalone_OnlineAuth_Beta_5_0_32 Testing problems encountered
1. When the window is opened more the content function of the first window is normal the second window is opened the right mouse button function is invalid and there is no response. There is no corresponding pop-up dialog box for the 3D window and the 2D window right button.
2. Plug-in function there is no detailed description of the example when clicked and there is a crash
3. Converted to a virtual model function experienced a bit the model after the transformation is very deformed can you automatically recognize the height and shape of the model imported into the outside so that the virtual model generated is more beautiful
4. Re-feedback a BUG on the UI layout the buttonhole function in the object browser the buttonhole thumbnail has a stretch phenomenon too ugly hoping to improve.
1. I could not replicate the symptom :( Would you please try again with our patch version of OBT, 5.0.44?
2. Would you let me know what detailed description is? Where do you think it should be located? a software? I'd like to recommend you trying with patch OBT version for this issue too :)
3. I'm afraid I do not fully understand what you mean. Would you please elaborate?
4. I just checked it and will let our UX team know about this! Thank you for your feedback!
i am working on the version 5.0.178 and i get the same issue : no menu on right button of the mouse. Very complicated to work ! if you can help quickly