[Featured] Welcome to our very first Monthly Theme Challenge!
Welcome to our very first Monthly Theme Challenge!
Each month, we will decide on a topic to spark insightful discussion in our Community. To participate, please freely share your ideas, tips, your wonderful 3D works, or ask questions related to the theme of the month as comments.
Theme of February is Activewear and examples of possible contents are:
- Tips on how to create fitted patterns for leggings.
- Questions on how to make pockets
- Feature requests on frequently used tool when creating activewear
- Random ideas on activewear design "sketched" in CLO
- Final products of your 3D activewear design
I am so excited to see your works, tips, and questions!
awesome possum! I actually do have a question. I want to express looped hood string details like below. Can anyone help me?
I will share how to do the drawstring in the picture at the bottom & will update you once I finish the video! :)0
Hi! I have uploaded a post regarding the drawstring here!
Hope the tip helps! :)3
Count me in! A realistic zipper2
Here is an invisible zipper for you guys :)0
Thanks to all for sharing your works.
You inspired me a lot.0