Hi Clo3d Community !
I would need your kind help to assist me in the buying process for a new PC. I am looking for very good performances and struggle to find ready made PCs with the recommended specifications that are in the clo website , meaning :
- i9 10900 and Nvidia RTX 3090
I have 2 questions :
- Should i go for any PC that hase these specs ? Some workstation come with intel XEON and other graphic cards
- I found 3 PCs i would love to hear your feedback on if you think they are good for clo3D :
- Dell Precision 5820 Tower : Intel Core i9-10900X (3,7 GHz, 4,7 GHz Turbo, 10 cores, 19,25 MB de caché, HT, 165 W, DDR4-2933 no ECC) + Nvidia Quadro RTX5000, 16 GB, 4 DP, VirtualLink (XX20T)
- Dell ALIENWARE AURORA : i9 10900 and rtx3090 : https://www.dell.com/es-es/work/shop/sobremesas-y-estaciones-de-trabajo/alienware-aurora/spd/alienware-aurora-r12-desktop/dawr1208?configurationid=f537c0b5-6503-4fc4-a6ca-8fa0ebc41c1b
- HP Z4 G4 Tower :Intel Xeon® W-2235 (3,8 GHz, caché de 8.25 MB, 6 cores) + NVIDIA® Quadro® P2200 (5 GB GDDR5X https://store.hp.com/SpainStore/Merch/List.aspx?sel=WKS&ctrl=f&fc_sn_z4=1
As you see all prices are between 3.000 and 4.000 euros. Maybe i am looking for super specs that are not needed for a good clo3D use. Maybe there are cheaper PCs that can answer the needs ?
Thanks a lot for your feedback !