Hey guys~ I want to share how to use 3rd party avatars in CLO. Sadly, although it is okay so far, it is hard to perform detailed modification to avatars in CLO. So, I use DAZ 3D, a free software which allow us to modify its default avatars. Below are brief procedures and the video. Please check out the video if you want!
- Open DAZ3D
- Use its default avatar (I used Genesis 8 Female) and modify its body shape
- Add and modify hair as you wish
- Export as obj
- Load a pose and export the avatar as obj again
- Open CLO and import the obj file as avatar.
- You can use measurement tapes to measure avatar sizes
- Dress the avatar
- Change pose by importing the obj file as morph target
Hope u enjoy!