Open Textures in AI / PS (ver 6.1)Follow
Open the texture image applied to fabric or trim in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop.
Fabric Property ▶ button right to each map.
- Click the tool/menu indicated.
→ The pop-up menu appears.
- Click Add Another App menu.
→ Select Application window appears.
- Select the executable file (EXE) of the application to be added. Click Open button.
→ The texture will then open in that application and the application will be added to the list of the pop-up menu as well.
- Save the edited texture in the application, return to CLO, then right-click on the background in the 3D window. ▶ Click Refresh Textures (F5).
→ The edited texture image appears.
- Once you click Open with Another App menu, you can only execute the selected application without adding it to the pop-up menu.
- User Settings ▶ Other you can register or delete the application that is opening textures.