glTF a Standard Fabric File Compatibility (ver 6.1)Follow
Import or export PBR material and the CLO's physical property as a glTF file.
- Main Menu ▶ File ▶ Export ▶ Click Fabric (GLTF/GLB) menu.
→ Save File window appears.
- Set the file saving path and name then click OK.
→ Export gLTF window appears.
- Set the fabric you want to export and format then click OK.
→ The selected fabric is exported as a glTF or GLB file.
- Object Browser ▶ Fabric Tab ▶ You can also right-click on fabric items and Export (GLTF/GLB) menu.
- It's not possible to export the fabric with Substance (SBSAR) material due to the license issue.
- Main Menu ▶ File ▶ Import ▶ Click GLTF / GLB menu.
or drag and drop the file in the 3D / 2D window.
→ Import window appears.
- Change the type of object to Fabric and click OK.
→ Import Fabric window appears.
- Select the desired fabric and click OK.
→ The fabric is added to the Fabric Tab in the Object Browser.
※ Note: You can also drag and drop a GLTF/GLB file in the fabric item or the fabric tab in the Object Browser.