- Go to https://discord.com/
- Create an account
- Choose how you want to access Discord
- Option 1: Choose to download the Discord app for your desktop
- Option 2: Choose to access Discord in your browser
Joining the CLO Discord Server
- Copy the CLO Discord server invitation link to your Clipboard
- Open the Discord Desktop App
- Click on the Add a Server Button on the left side of the interface
- In the Create a Server Pop-up, Click Join a Server at the bottom
- Paste the server link in the Invite Link field, then click Join Server
- The CLO icon will now appear on the left side of your interface.
- Go to the Notice channels on the left side. Please read the Rules and Read me First text channels
- Go to the Self-Roles channel and react with the blue dot to gain full access to all of the CLO channels
- You will now see all of the different CLO text channels. Happy CLOing!