Should online authentication fails due to network or firewall problem, the user can be certified via offline authentication.
- Double-click on the CLO icon to launch the program.
→ The Log-In Window appears.
- Select "Create HW File" to create the HW file.
- Name the file as the user ID and save.
- Send the HW File to CLO Support Team and request LCN file.
- Download the LCN file upon receiving it via email.
- Left click on the "Register LCN File" button and Locate the LCN file.
→ Upon the registration, the License File Registration Completed dialog will appear
- Select OK.