Automatically installs new versions of CLO on multiple PCs deployed in an intranet environment without user interaction.
- Click the Start button on the Windows taskbar.
- Search for Command Prompt(CMD) and right-click and run as administrator.
- Type the following command at the window command prompt.
CLO_Network_OnlineAuth_7_0_242_Installer_x64.exe /S /USERNAME=Windows Login ID /D=CLO Installation pathExample) CLO_Network_OnlineAuth_7_0_242_Installer_x64.exe /S /USERNAME=JaneDoe /D=C:\Program Files\CLO Network OnlineAuth_7.0
→ A new version of CLO is automatically installed in your environment.
- Run Terminal.app on you MAC.
- Execute the attached script as follows.
install_clo_dmg.sh /user/path/CLO_Network_OnlineAuth_7_0_242_Installer.dmg CLO_Network_OnlineAuth→ A new version of CLO is automatically installed in your environment.
What is the purpose of the /USERNAME parameter? In a silent deployment scenario, the package will typically be installed as the system admin account (who won't actually run use the software). It will then be used by a number of different end users. Typically, this type of installation is done with an ALLUSERS parameter so the software is available to all.