Register the Avatar's Hair/Shoes as an accessory file(ZACS).
Main menu ▶ Avatar ▶ Register Hair/Shoes
When making OBJ in other 3D programs(Maya, 3ds Max, etc.), please follow the requirements below.
- Set the work environment of the 3D program. (Axis: Y-Up, Unit: Millimeter)
- Create a hair/shoes OBJ according to the avatar file.
Avatar Prepare an avatar suitable for the hair/shoes to be registered.
CLO's default avatar or user avatar can be used.
Mesh For the sharp angular expression, add an edge to the mesh to be reliably simulated in the CLO. Dummy Mesh For complex areas (shoelaces, heels, etc.) where the faces come into contact, wrap in a transparent and flat dummy mesh.
Make the spacing between dummy meshes smaller and more consistent than shoe meshes.
Meah Name Hair hair Shoes (shoes_r, shoes_l) Materials
Apply separately various materials(leather, metal, plastic, etc.)
Even if the heel is the same material, it must be applied separately and the order must be at the bottom.
- Set the transform properties. (Translate/ Rotation: All axes 0, Scale: All axes 1)
- Export to FBX file.
- Open the avatar file for the hair/shoes to be registered.
※ Note: It is recommended to open additionally the hair/shoes file(FBX) to be registered and check that the position with the avatar is correct.
- Select the tool/menu indicated in Location
→ The Hair/Shoes registration window appears.
- After setting the following options, click the Create button.
Menu Description Hair/Shoes Select the type of hair and shoes(flat/heel). File Path (FBX) Select the path of the hair and shoe files to be registered. Thumbnail Add a thumbnail image to be displayed in the library window.
- Set the file name and path.
→ It is saved as a hair/shoes file(ZACS).