Save 3D State for each size to review by grading size.
Object Browser ▶ Grading ▶ Pair Avatar
- After adding and editing the grading, click the Pair Avatar tab and click Update.
→ The list in the size tab appears the same.
→ The Avatar in the 3D window is applied to all sizes by default.
→ If there are two or more size groups, they are combined and displayed based on the Base Size.
- Change the Avatar for each graded size as needed.
- Click the check box to the right of the Size.
→ The checked size is changed to Base.
- Click the Simulation.
→ The garments of the size are worn on the Avatar.
- Click the Save 3D State to the right of the Size.
→ The simulated state of the size is saved.
- Simulate the above steps for each size.
- Switch to Grading Review
→ The 3D screen is displayed according to the number of grading sizes.
→ The Saved 3D state for each size is applied to the Grading Review mode.
※ Note: The Saved 3D state for each size can only be checked in Grading Review mode.