Patterns are automatically sewn based on their placement on avatars.
※Note: The available range of automatic sewing is as follows,
- Top (T-shirts, jackets, Jumper, etc.) and One-piece are possible.
- Bottom (Skirt, Pants, etc) and Pants are impossible.
- Parts: Bodies, Sleeves, Collars, Darts, Pleats, Cuffs, Sleeves with Vend & Placket.
- Layers: One-ply patterns such as Pockets and Lining except for two-layer Patterns.
Main Menu ▶ Sewing ▶ Auto Sewing
3D Toolbar ▶ Auto Sewing
Click the Arrangement Points of the Avatar to arrange the Pattern. Since Auto Sewing is calculated by the information of the Arrangement Points (where each Pattern Piece is arranged), correct Arrangement Points should be used based on the rules below, Otherwise, Auto Sewing may not work properly. (It is only applicable to the Bounding Volumes provided by CLO)
Collar/ Band Use Arrangement Points at the Avatar's neck. Bodies Use Arrangement Points at the Avatar's body. Sleeves Use Arrangement Points at the Avatar's arm, the cuffs can be used either
arm/wrist Arrangement Points.
Bottom (ver 6.1)
Use Arrangement Points at the legs.
※Note: Be mindful to arrange the pieces to auto sew correctly.
- If the belt length includes a placket which is placed over the zipper, arrange the placket piece.
- Trace the internal line of the side pocket along side seams.
- If the pants width is large, arrange front and back pattern pieces separately by using each of the arrangement points.
Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
→ The arranged patterns are automatically sewn.
- If sewing has been applied prior to automatic sewing, it is maintained while the rest of the sewing lines are being additionally auto-sewn.
- Darts and Pleats can be sewn automatically without arranging patterns.
- For Pleats, automatic sewing is possible only when Internal Lines are defined by the fold direction of the Pleats.