Configure properties of Graphic.
Main Menu ▶ 2D Pattern ▶ Edit ▶ Transform Graphic
2D Toolbar ▶ Transform Graphic
- Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
- Select a graphic to adjust properties.
→ The selected graphic's properties appear in the Property Editor.
- Configure the setting as needed.
Properties Description Information Name/Item No. Enter a name or an item number of the graphic. Classification Assign the graphic type among Embroidery, Logo, Print, Wash (Jeanologia). Techpack
Check whether to include the graphic in the tech pack. Assign the classification of the graphic as per its purpose. Material Configure the graphic's texture, color, and .
Face Place the graphic on the front, back, or both sides. Tile Tile the graphic along the X or Y axis of a Pattern while maintaining its original size.
※ Note: The same option is available in the right-click pop-up menu.
Place the graphic on the seam of patterns.
- Graphic does not appear when the difference of the seam is over the allowable extent.
- Graphic may not be matching when it is placed over the curves. It this case, deactivate this option and adjust the graphic manually.
Graphic Transformation Adjust the rotation angle, width, height, and Z-Offset of the graphic.