List of Contents
Add fabric style and apply it to the garment.
Object Browser ▶ Fabric Tab
- Select the tool/menu indicated.
- Click Add at the top right.
Or add a Fabric file by dragging it to the Fabric tab.
→ A Fabric style is added.
- Drag the style to the 3D/2D pattern and apply it.
Or after selecting a pattern first, click the Assign button to the right of the Fabric tab or Fabric style.
→ The Fabric is applied to the pattern.
- To set Fabric Groups,
Click the Create New Folder button at the top left of the Fabric tab.
→ A new folder group is created.
- Click the Add Fabric or Open Fabric Files buttons on the right side of the group to load the Fabric file.
→ A Fabric style is added or opened to the group.
- Click the Edit Folder Name button on the left of the group to edit the name.
Or drag the Fabric style to another group to change the group.