Add Dart with Fullness (ver 5.2)Follow
Add fullness to a Pattern while adding a Dart.
Main Menu ▶ 2D Pattern ▶ Edit ▶ Edit Pattern
2D Toolbar ▶ Edit Pattern
- Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
- Right-click on the point where the Dart needs to be created and select Add Dart with Fullness.
→ A reference line extended from the selected point to the mouse cursor appears.
- Click on a Pattern outline.
→ The Pattern is divided in half based on the reference line.
- Select a side or the center to add the Dart. Then, move the mouse cursor the adjust the size of the Dart.
→ A preview of the adjusted Pattern with the Dart and fullness appears.
- Move the mouse cursor along the centerline to assign the length of the Dart.
→ A Dart is added with fullness according to the assigned width and length.
※ Note: Right-click while setting the width and length of the Dart to input specific values.