New features and improvement for CLO ver 5.2 are as follows.
Click to access the desired manual.
Please see key feature videos here.
- High-Quality Realtime Render
- Various Render Lights
- Zipper Stopper
- YKK Zipper Slider & Puller Library
- Rotate Dart
- Group Patterns
- Cost Calculation of Fabric Consumption
- Improved Speed Performance
- Saving/ opening files
- Colorway mode
- Color Palette window
- 3D view control and moving Patterns
- Improved OBJ Export
- Normal maps of fabrics, seamlines, and puckerings are included in unified UV maps
- Option to save ZPRJ/ZPAC file thumbnail in Top, Bottom, Right, Left views is added.
- Improved 3D Snapshot
- Create/ Edit Baselines
- Add Dart with Fullness
- Improved Slash & Spread
- Lock point/segment
- Rotate annotation
- Improved POM
- Improved Walk Pattern
- Maintain Notches on Internal Lines when cutting Patterns.
- Cut Patterns that were unfolded symmetrically at its Center line.
- Random Color Surface
- Lock icon is added
- Search color
- Scale OBJ
- OBJ Seamline Topstitch
- Create Binding/Piping/Zipper in the 2D window
- Apply materials to Zipper Slider/ Puller/ Stopper individually
- Improved Binding
- Flip Normal
- Insert Item Number to Trims
- New default files are added
- Size presets for kids aged between 6 to 18 months are added.
- New object Avatars for bags such as cuboid and cylinder are added.
- Motions for V2 Avatars are added.
- Avatar size information (AVS) is included in garment files (ZPAC)
- The pose/motion is automatically adjusted to match with the loaded shoes.
- Change the model type in the Property Editor.
- Select an Avatar when saving a pose file (POS).
- Change heels
Print Layout Mode