CLO crashes as soon as opened after upgraded to 5.1.436 / 5.1.474 version. What can I do?Follow
CLO crashes as soon as opened after upgraded to 5.1.436 / 5.1.474 version.
- Navigate to the path below on the problematic PC.
- The asset folders of all the CLO versions you have used will appear.
- Double click the latest version folder that the problem does not occur.
For example, if the login problem occurs on 5.1.474 version, please double click the previously-used CLO version that the login problem does not occur. (maybe, 5.1.436 version.)
- If there is a file named "assets_download_list.csv" in the list, delete it from the folder.
- Run the problematic version of CLO.