- Adjust properties for Binidngs.
- Select the Select Binding tool from the 3D toolbar.
※Note: Binding can also be selected with the Select/Move tool from the 3D toolbar.
- When the Binding tool is selected, the 3D garment turns translucent and segments with Binding appear in grey.
- Select the Binding to be edited.
- Selected Binding’s properties appear in the Property Editor.
Rename Binding’s name.
- Line Length
Check Binding’s length. However, it cannot be changed from the Property Editor.
Express Inside Bindings.
Bindings are placed over the Patterns.
Adjust selected Binding’s width (1~50mm).
- Particle Distance
Edit selected Binding’s Particle Distance (1~20mm).
Assign Fabric to the Binding.
Fabric styles in the Fabric Object Browser appear in a list.
Add Topstitch to the Binding.
Only Topstitches in the Topstitch Object Browser appears for the options.
- Sewing Line Type
Edit Binding’s Sewing Line Type.