- Create and edit grading rules of a 3D Garment.
- Create Size Group
Object Browser ▶ Grading Tab ▶ +Add
Object Browser ▶ Grading Tab ▶ Size Group (Select the One to be Edited) ▶ +
- Click the + button in the Object Browser’s Grading tab to add a new Size Group.
- By default, a new Size Group is added and one Base Size is created.
- Click the Size Group or the Size to view and edit its properties in the Property Editor.
- Click the + button next to each Size under a Size Group.
- A new Size is added and number is added at the end of the Size name in created order.
- Toggle on the check box in front to each Size to assign as Base Size.
- Click the Delete icon on each Size’s right to delete the selected Size.
- Similarly, click the Delete icon on each Size Group’s right to delete the selected Size Group.
- When a Size Group is deleted, its Sizes under the Group are also deleted.
- In order to paste in a grading value, the selected point must have a Grading Size Group.
- Multiple grading values on multiple points cannot be pasted at once. However, one copied value can be pasted to multiple points.
- Use the shortcuts: Crtl+Z, Ctrl+Y to undo or redo copy and paste.
- Hide Patterns' grading rules using Show/Hide Grading.