- Roll up and down the mouse cursor wheel to zoom out and in the 3D window respectively.
- Hold down the mouse cursor wheel and drag to pan the 3D window.
- Hold down and drag the right button on the mouse to rotate the 3D window in 360° and view every nook and corner of the 3D Garment.
- Use the menus related to view control to see front, back and more sides of the Avatar in the 3D window.
- You may access the menus in the right-click pop-up menu. Right click an empty place in the 3D window to access the right-click pop-up and choose Front, Back, Left, Right and more as needed.
- Memorize the shortcuts next to each menu for more efficient work.
I use a Macbook and a regular logitech mouse and can't pan the 3D & 2D windows by holding down the mouse cursor wheel and dragging. Should I buy a magic mouse? OR is it possible to change the preference somehow?
Hello I have the same problem.. I have a Wacom intros tablet and I can't pan the 3D & 2D windows by holding down the mouse cursor wheel and dragging..... Can you help me?
I have the same problem using the magic mouse with windows 10. Any suggestions?Is there a hot-key for panning?
Yes, This is good for beginning of this Software.
To set a shortcut key for Pan... Settings --> User Settings --> View Controls -->
PAN ALT RT MOUSE BUTTON
I used the alt/rt mouse button because that was what was available, not my first choice, but a fix.
I'm using a magic mouse as well and cannot rotate my avatar. I've tried changing the view controls to each setting and I'm still unable to rotate. Any suggestions?
Using a Magic Mouse I can pan holding the option key in the keyboard and making a click with the mouse. Besides I can rotate the avatar making a right side click in the mouse.
Hello, I have Imac and apple magic mouse and I cannot rotate because I don't have right side mouse button, same problem with view control menu - I can't open it. I tried to use only mouse and mouse in combination with various buttons, but all is useless. I have clo5 trial version, how can I deal with this problem?
I can't get my right click. functions work to work or my 3d rotation. I/m using a macbook air and have a touch pad. I've applied the setting changes in preferences.
Before I can hold down both left and right mouse to rotate 3D avatar. Why can't I do it anymore? What did I click to make it change?
I also can't right click mouse to show the functions (left, right, front, back...) of avatar anymore.
Thanks a lot