Improve Garment CompletenessFollow
- Use appropriate fabric to check fit correctly.
- Click and drag the desired Fabric file to the Pattern from the Library window.
- Activate the Simulate tool to confirm the change in the 3D Garment’s silhouette.
- Use the Hi-Res Garment tool to simply improve the Garment completeness.
Use this tool to decrease the Particle Distance, Add’l"l Thickness – Collision, and Skin Offset values at once.
- Change the Simulation Quality to Complete – Nonlinear to accurately calculate and emulate fabric properties.
- Click OK to apply the changes to the 3D Garment.
- Once these settings are applied, depending on the computer specification, Simulation may seem slowed down. Thus, fine-tuning Garments at this stage is not recommended.