- To create and drape a 3D Garment, please load Patterns created in a 2D CAD program.
- Double click the folder with practice files that you added to the Library window and double click the DXF file to open. When a pop-up window appears, click OK.
- When there are only half Patterns, you must duplicate to create other halves.
- Select all Patterns and right click to access the right-click pop-up menu. Select the Symmetry Pattern (with Sewing) menu from the pop-up menu. When Patterns are duplicated with above options, any Pattern modification and added Sewing Lines are automatically reflected to symmetric Patterns.
- Use the Arrangement Points to place Patterns around an Avatar.
- When symmetric Patterns are placed on symmetric Arrangement Points, their pairs are arranged automatically on the symmetric Arrangement Points.
- Use the Segment Sewing tool or the Free Sewing tool interchangeably to establish Sewing Lines.
- When there is no points on the segment to be sewn, use the Segment Sewing tool. However, when there are points on the segment to be sewn, use the Free Sewing tool.
- Please check twisted parts of Sewing Lines while establishing them.
- Select the Simulate tool to complete the Garment as Patterns fall and drape on the Avatar. Closer the Patterns are placed around the Avatar, faster the Simulation is.
Guys, you can Merge all these videos into one Video which would more sense. It's Like you not make a complete Statement your small clips