Create the avatar fitting suit.
Main Menu▶ Avatar ▶ Avatar Editor▶ Fitting Suit
- Load the object to create the fitting suit.
- Click the tool/menu indicated.
→ Fitting Suit window appears.
- Create the circumference line on the avatar's position as the image.
→ The pattern of the fitting suit is displayed.
→ The circumference line on both sides are automatically created symmetrically.
※ Note: You can create each by clicking the Symmetry button off at the top.
- After creating all circumference line, click the Drape Fitting Suit button.
→ The fitting suit is draped.
- When you click the Auto-Create Fitting Suit button, the fitting suit is automatically created on your avatar. At this time, if the avatar is not created properly, we recommend creating it manually.
- You can delete it by selecting the circumference line you want to delete from the avatar or by selecting the item in the fitting suit window and clicking the delete button.
- You can return to the initial state by clicking the reset button.