List of Contents
Simply enter your Fabric Type, Composition and Density to quickly create new accurate fabrics within CLO.
Object Brower ▶ Fabric Tap
- Click the tool /menu in Location.
- Right-click on the fabric item, then select the Fabric Creator menu.
→ Fabric Creator appears.
※ Note: It can also work in Main Menu ▶ Editor ▶ Fabric Creator Menu, and if it work in this way, the created fabric is addded as a new fabric
- Enter the Name, Supplier, and Owner of the fabric.
Select the Fabric Type and Enter the Composition.
→ The physical properties of the fabric are applied according to the information you set and will be previewed.
※ Note: Switch tap to check and modify the physical properties of the fabric as needed
Set the Material of the fabric it created.
※ Note: Click the Use CLO Texture Presets option to enable and apply the CLO default textures based on the fabric type.
Set the shape to preview the fabric (Cylinder-Circle /Squar, Cape) in the upper left corner of the Fabric Creator window.
Set the preview to a specified view, or manually adjust to set the desired view in the upper right corner of the fabric Creator window.
※ Note: Click the Lock button to lock the view adjusted.
- After the fabric is created, click the Apply and Apply & Close buttons at the bottom.
→ If the fabric is applied in the 3D garment, the results can be checked right away.
→ The Fabric Creator window is closed simultaneously as it is applied as the property of the fabric.
- Or, click the Save button to save the created fabric as a file. (ZFAB).