List of Contents
Manage Trim as a style in the Object Browser.
Object Browser ▶ Trim Tab
- Select the tool/menu indicated.
- Click Add at the top right to load Trim to be added.
→ A Trim style is added.
- Drag the style to the 3D window, apply it and Glue.
- Select the added Trim style and click Copy button on the top right.
→ The selected Trim style is copied.
- Click the Delete button on the right side of the Trim style that is not applied to the 3D window.
→ The selected Trim style is deleted.
- Select a Trim style and set the properties.
Information Enter the information of trim Specification Scale Scale trim with X, Y, and Z-axis. Weight Set the weight of trim.
The entered value of weight is reflected in the simulation.
Material Set the Material of trim.
or Select a trim in the 3D window to set the properties individually.
Collision Set whether you turn the Collision on or off.
It only enables or disables the Collision of detached trim.
Collision Thickness Set the Collision Thickness with a garment. The higher the value is, the farther the distance with a garment is in the simulation. Material Partially set the material of trim.
- Right click on the trim in the 3D window to set the options.
Select All Trims Select all trims in the 3D Window. Delete Delete selected trims. Copy/ Paste Copy and paste the selected trims. Duplicate to Symmerty Pattern Duplicate the selected trims to the symmetry pattern. Unglue The attatched trim is being detached from the Pattern. Hide Trim/Show All Trims Hide/Show all trims.