- Apply an image file to the Fabric style to express fabric’s texture.
- Select a Fabric style from the Fabric tab under the Object Browser. Then, navigate to the Property Editor ▶ Material ▶ Texture.
- Via Property Editor
- Select a Fabric style from the Fabric tab under the Object Browser.
- Click the Browser button next to the Texture option.
- The chosen image is applied as texture.
- Via Drag&Drop
- From the PC’s Browser window, click, drag and drop the image file to the Browse button next to the Texture option. The image file is applied as texture.
- From the PC’s Browser window, drag and drop an image file to an object where the image should be applied to.
- The Texture Map Type window appears. Choose the desired Map type and select OK.
※ Note: Normal and Roughness map are retained even if the texture is deleted.