Create a Block of a desired Garment and apply it to your design.
Main Menu ▶ Click the Mode button on the right top corner ▶ MODULAR
- Click the Modular Template Presets on the right top corner of Block Editor.
→ Modular Template Presets window appears.
- Select a desired Garment category and Modular Template type, click OK.
→ The selected Modular Template appears in the 2D window.
- Add desired Garment files to place into the Block Boxes.
- Place the Patterns of added Garment to the Blcok Boxes.
→ The Patterns are linked into the Block Boxes.
→ The Patterns are automatically arranged to the avatar in 3D Window. (ver 7.0)
- Sew Patterns to Blcok Boxes, then Simulate.
- Click on Segment Sewing or Free Sewing tool.
- Sew Patterns and Block Boxes.
- Patterns that are sewn alone ( i.e. hems, sleeves or armholes of a sleeveless style) do not need to be sewn to Block Boxes.
- When sewing Block Boxes and Blocks, M:N Sewing cannot be used. Only 1:N Sewing can be used for Block Boxes to be 1.
- Difference in length between the actual Patterns and the Block Boxes has no effect on the Simulation.
- To show Sewing Lines between Block Boxes and Patterns, activate the Show Modular Sewing/Show Pattern Sewing tool. This tool is activated by default in the Modular Mode. Click it again to either hide or show all Sewing Lines.