- Create, select, and delete instruction lines on Patterns to guide construction.
- Navigate to the Main Menu and select 2D Pattern ▶ Pattern Annotation ▶ Pattern Symbol.
- Select the Pattern Symbol tool from the 2D toolbar.
- Create a Single Pattern Symbol
- Hover the mouse over the Pattern outline or Internal Line where the Pattern Symbol should be created.
- The segment is highlighted in light-blue.
- Click on the segment to create the symbol.
- The Place on Fold 1 symbol is created by default.
- Create Multiple Pattern Symbols
- To create more than one Pattern Symbols on multiple Pattern outlines or Internal Lines, select all desired segments while holding down the Shift key on the keyboard.
- You may also click and drag on the 2D window or use the Lasso Selection to select multiple segments.
- Select the Pattern outline or the Internal Line where the Pattern Symbol is created.
- The Pattern Symbol is selected as it’s highlighted in yellow.
- To select all Pattern Symbols, hold down the Ctrl + A keys at the same time.
- To delete the Pattern Symbol, select and hit the Delete key on the keyboard.
- Or, right click on the Pattern Symbol to be deleted and select Delete from the pop-up menu.