- Produce more vivid and photorealistic images with clear seamlines and puckerings.
- Navigate to the Main Menu and select Render ▶ Render
- Or, navigate to the Main Menu ▶ Display ▶ Window ▶ Render
- By default, the Stop Render tool is activated when the Render window opens.
- Click the Interactive Render tool on the 2D toolbar or click the message, “Click here to start the Interactive Render” to start rendering.
- Render Garments and Avatars in the 3D window in real-time with the Interactive Render tool.
- Any changes in 3D view are also reflected in the Render window.
- Click the Stop Render tool to temporarily pause while rendering.
- Rendering is paused in the Render window.
- Any changes in the 3D window do not reflect in the Render window when the Stop Render tool is activated.
- Click the Interactive Render tool to resume real time rendering.
- The image shown in the Render window is a preview of real time Render, which Render settings are not fully applied.
- To extract the final Render images or a video with Render settings fully applied, click the Final Render (Image/Video) tool.
- The progress of the rendering appears on the right top corner of the Render toolbar.
- When rendering is completed, the Information window appears, informing the images or video have been saved.
- Select the Open the Folder button to open the folder where the final output is saved.
- The final output is automatically saved to the saving path assigned in the Image/Video Properties.
- Image/Video Properties, Light Properties, and Render Properties are fully applied to the final render output.