- Edit render properties applied to final render output.
- Select the Render Properties tool from the Render toolbar and navigate to the Property Editor.
- Decide the core engine used during render among CPU, GPU (CUDA,) and GPU (OpenCL).
- Use CPU when render.
- Use GPU (CUDA) when render.
- Use GPU (OpenCL) when render. .
- The option does not appear in Mac.
- Decide the amount of noise shows in the final render image.
- Default value is 0.01 and it can be adjusted between 0.001 and 0.015.
- Bigger the Noise Threshold is, more noise appears.
- The rendering process only takes about two minutes on average when default settings are used for Light Properties, Image/Video Properties, and Render Properties.
- However, the render time may differ when properties are modified. To prevent extensive delay, limit the time used for rendering each image by configuring the Max, Render Time (min).