List of Contents
- Set lighting properties applied to final render output.
- Select the Light Properties tool from the render toolbar and navigate to the Property Editor.
- The environment map is a lighting setting processed into an image format.
- By default, six different environment maps are provided.
- Select the desired environment map as needed.
- Adjust the brightness of the 3D Garment in the final rendered image by configuring the Light Intensity.
- The default value is 1.00 and the setting can be adjusted between 0.00 and 4.00.
- Higher the value is, brighter the 3D Garment is.
- Click the Open button on the right top corner of the Property Editor to load previously saved Light Properties.
- Click the Save button on the right top corner of the Property Editor to save the configuration.
Go back to the List of Contents