How can I express embroidery in CLO?
There are three possible ways to express embroidery in CLO differ by the purpose and the situation.
With Scanned Embroidery
When there is a scanned image of embroidery, use the in CLO to express embroidery.
However, as expressing thick embroidery and flat embroidery methods are different, please refer to the appropriate guide below.
Express Embroidery with Thickness
- a rectangle Pattern in the 2D window.
- Apply a new fabric to the Pattern and add texture.
- in the shape of embroidery on the Pattern and cut.
- Delete unnecessary Pattern and duplicate the Pattern outline as an Internal Shape to the 3D Garment Pattern.
- the embroidery Pattern to the 3D Garment.
- Click on the fabric item applied to the embroidery Pattern in the Object Browser and change its Preset as Fusible Rigid. Also, change the Particle Distance to 5.
Express Flat Embroidery
If there is no scanned image of embroidery, use the image editing tool such as Adobe Photoshop to express embroidery effects. Then, refer to guides from the section.
You may search how to express embroidery in image editing tools online or take a look at the reference we found below!