I have a verification issue. What should I do?
Please use Chrome instead of other internet browsers. CLO website is optimized as Chrome.
If you didn't receive the verification email, please check your spam mailbox. Sometimes the verification email can be found in your spam folder, or you will need to refresh your browser.
If CLO web requires verification, even if you already verify it, please remove your old cookie and cache.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Some school domains block external emails. If so, you can check your school domain is connected to the verification email on Verify Email Address Link. If you see the result as "Connecting did not work", please ask your school admin (especially the technical division) to check if you could receive the verification email from CLO.
If you still have not received your verification email, please reach out to CLO via Contact Us.