Lock All Patterns
- Lock all Patterns to inhibit selecting and editing in the 2D window and easily select and edit Internal Lines.
- Right-click on the 2D window and select Lock All Patterns from the pop-up menu. All Patterns will turn grey and be deactivated.
- Only activated Internal Lines can be selected and edited.
Lock Selected Patterns_ver5.0.0 and Above
- Select the Transform Pattern or the Edit Pattern tool.
- Right click on the Pattern to be locked and select Lock Pattern from the right-click pop-up menu.
- The selected Pattern and all Internal Lines within are locked and cannot be selected.
- The selected Pattern and Internal Lines turn grey.
- To unlock the Pattern, right click on the 2D window and select Unlock All Pattern Outlines.